Yeastar Neogate TG200 GSM Gateway
BUY Yeastar Neogate TG200 GSM Gateway from Brightsource kenya.
The Yeastar Neogate is a GSM gateway for connecting GSM networks to VoIP networks for two-way communication. The TG200 is ideal for small to medium sized businesses that have heavy demands to call mobile networks, and is the best fallback solution for landline outages.
The TG800 Gateway from Yeastar can be a cost-saving addition for a backup option should landlines go out, and is great for phone calls between mobiles or to PTSN. Best of all, it’s easy to install with a web based GUI and simple to integrate.
Yeastar Neogate Series includes features such as SIP proxy Registrar for IP phones, incoming and outgoing call routing, SMS sending and receiving with a web interface, callback function, Least Cost Routing (LCR), top voice quality (EFR super sound), simple web based configuration, and it’s easy to integrate and easy to install.
Gateway Features and Functions:
- Number of GSM channels (Max): (Dual-Band GSM/GPRS850/900/1800/1900MHz; Support external antenna)
- Protocol: SIP (RFC3261), IAX2
- Transport: UDP,TCP,TLS,SRTP
- DTMF: RFC2833, SIP INFO, In-band
- Codec: G.711 A/u-law, G.726, G.729 A, GSM, Speex.
- LAN: 1 (10/100MBps)
- Network: Static IP, DHCP Client, Firewall, VLAN, DDNS, QoS, OpenVPN
- Power Supply: AC 100-240V 50/60Hz 1.5A MAX
- Size: 340x210x44mm