Suprema DM-20 – Door Control Module
The DM-20 Secure Multi-Door I/O Module from Suprema provides secure door control for up to four doors, along with the ability to implement centralized access control when used in conjunction with a Suprema device (available separately). Encrypted communication ensures that data transmission remains secure.
This module is equipped with two Wiegand interfaces for use with third-party readers, an RS-485 communication protocol (OSDP), four relays, four supervised inputs, four TTL inputs, and six TTL outputs.
The DM-20 secure door control provides a secure door control up to four doors via encrypted communication and also 2 Wiegand ports that support the use of readers from other manufacturers.
- It controls 2 Wiegand readers
- 4 relay and 8 TTL inputs, and 4 of which are supervised
- 6 TTL outputs for the management of the Wiegand readers Led and Buzzer.
A single Suprema Master terminal manages up to 31 door control modules that at the same time controls up to 62 Wiegand readers.
The DM-20 secure door control is only compatible with the new BioStar 2 Software
- Control up to four doors through multiple inputs and outputs
- Secure data transmission due to encrypted communication
- 4 supervised inputs (tamper detecting) for interface to door sensors
- Provides implementation of centralized Access Control with Suprema devices
- Adapts to pre-existing RS485 wiring in facilities with centralised systems
- DIN rail mounting
- Allows working with readers from other manufacturers
- DM-20 controlling 2 Wiegand readers
- DM-20 controlling 2 doors
- DM-20 controlling 4 doors