FJ2-LCSC5L-01AH FIBER JUMPER, DUPLEX, XGLO, MM, LC/SC, OM3, 50/125, A QUA JKT, LSOH, 1
Buy FJ2-LCSC5L-01AH FIBER JUMPER, DUPLEX, XGLO, MM, LC/SC, OM3, 50/125, A QUA JKT, LSOH, 1 from Brighttech Kenya.
FJ2-LCSC5L-01AH FIBER JUMPER, DUPLEX, XGLO, MM, LC/SC, OM3, 50/125, A QUA JKT, LSOH, 1 XGLO fiber optic cable assemblies are ideal for next generation backbone or fiber-to-the-desk applications. XGLO cable assemblies feature premium fiber that meets IEEE 802.3 10 Gigabit Ethernet Standard as well as IEC-60793-2-10 and TIA-492AAAC specifications for laser bandwidth Differential Mode Delay (DMD) specifications. In addition, these assemblies offer a superior connector polish that exceeds all ANSI/TIA/EIA and ISO/IEC insertion loss and return loss requirements. These precision cable assemblies are warranted for 20 years and ensure optimum applications support for 10 Gigabit Ethernet serial transmission when installed in a qualified XGLO system. SC, LC and SC-LC hybrids available.
- Robust Performance — Laser bandwidth optimized cable reduces impurities in the core of fiber, ensuring robust 10 Gigabit Ethernet transmission
- Easy Identification — Connectors color coded per ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-B.3
- Dust Caps — Dust caps included to protect polished ferrule from dirt and damage
- Polarity Connection — SC duplexing clip allows for polarity correction
- Durable — Exceeds TIA/EIA and ISO/IEC requirements for aging, exposure to humidity, temperature extremes, impact, vibration, coupling strength, and cable resistance to stress and strain
- Supports 10 Gigabit Ethernet