Deactivator RF compatible with EAS 8.2MHz anti-shoplifting tags
Buy Deactivator RF compatible with EAS 8.2MHz anti-shoplifting tags from Brighttech Kenya.
Anti-theft tag deactivator compatible with 8.2 Mhz EAS RF technology. It is a deactivator in flat format, to be placed on top of a table, worktop, counter, etc. Accessory to install on a counter or cash register in a store. Simply pass the tag over the deactivator. Compatible with soft adhesive labels (disposable). This type of tags or labels are the most common on the market.
- Anti-theft tag deactivator compatible with the 8.2 MHz EAS RF system.
- Allows you to deactivate the soft labels, adhesive labels and disposables.
- The deactivation operation consists of passing the label over the panel.
- NOTE: Do not place the device directly on metal surfaces as it may generate interference and cause the product to malfunction.
- For its installation it is necessary to drill the metal table or install it on wooden surfaces, polystyrene, racholas, glass, plastic, etc.
- Ideal to be used in clothing stores, supermarkets, drugstore, hardware store, bazaars, etc.
- The tag can be passed at a height of 25 cm from the deactivator.
- EAS (Electronic Article Surveillance) is a very popular anti-theft system on the market.
- It is supplied with a 220VAC to 18VDC (1A) power supply.
- Surface size: 24 x 24 cm.
- Made of very resistant ABS plastic.
- Operating frequency: 8.2 MHz +/- 0.5 MHz.
- Operating speed: 120 units / minute.
- Model that includes a special decoder that connects between the deactivator and the power supply.
- It is possible to connect two panels in the same decoder.
- Model compatible with POS terminals with interlock laser readers for label deactivation.