Cisco 1921/K9 integrated services router
Buy Cisco 1921/K9 integrated services router from Brightsource Kenya
- Service Integration – The Cisco 1921 offer increased levels of services integration with data, security, wireless and mobility services enabling greater efficiencies cost savings.
- Services on Demand – A single Cisco IOS Software Universal image is installed on each ISR G2. The Universal image contains all of the Cisco IOS technology sets which can be activated with a software license. This allows your business to quickly deploy advanced features without downloading a new IOS image. Additionally, larger default memory is included to support the new capabilities. The Cisco Services Ready Engine (SRE) enables a new operational model which allows you to reduce capital expenditures (CapEx) and deploy a variety of application services as needed on a single integrated compute services module.
- High Performance with Integrated Services – The Cisco 1921 enables deployment in high speed WAN environments with concurrent services enabled up to 25 Mbps. Multi-Gigabit Fabric enables high bandwidth module to module communication without compromising routing performance.
- Network Agility – Designed to address customer business requirements, Cisco 1921 with the modular architecture, offers performance range of modular interfaces and services as your network needs grow. Modular interfaces offer increased bandwidth, a diversity of connection options, and network resiliency.
- Energy Efficiency – The Cisco 1921 Router offers intelligent power management and allows the customer to control power to the modules based on the time of day. Cisco Energy Wise technology will be supported in the future.
- Investment Protection – The Cisco 1921 maximizes investment protection by supporting: Reuse of a broad array of existing modules supported on the original Integrated Services Routers provides a lower cost of ownership. Rich set of Cisco IOS Software features carried forward from the original Integrated Services Routers and delivered in the universal image.
Integrated LAN Switching
The Cisco 1921 Integrated Services Router will support the EHWIC LAN modules when they become available in future. The Cisco 1921 Router support the existing single wide EtherSwitch HWIC and the double wide HWIC-D modules, which greatly expand the router’s capabilities by integrating industry leading Layer 2 or Layer 3 switching.
As organisations continue to centralise and consolidate their branch IT infrastructure in an effort to reduce cost and complexity in the branch office, they are challenged to provide adequate user experience, ensure continuous service availability, and deliver business-relevant applications when and where they are needed. To address these challenges, the Cisco 1921 Router provides the ability to host Cisco, 3rd party, and custom applications on Cisco Services Ready Engine (SRE) module that seamlessly integrate into the router.
Managing Your Integrated Services Routers
Network Management applications are instrumental in lowering Operating Expenditures (OPEX) while improving network availability by simplifying and automating many of the day-to-day tasks associated with managing an end-to-end network. “Day-one-device-support” provides immediate manageability support for the Cisco 1921 Integrated Services Router enabling quick and easy deployment, monitoring and troubleshooting from Cisco and third party applications.