Barrier Infrared IR Outdoor Solar Beam Detector Alarm 30m
Buy Barrier Infrared IR Outdoor Solar Beam Detector Alarm 30m from Brigttech Kenya.
Infrared ray barrier composed of a transmitter module and a receiver module. It is a reliable detection system outdoors and indoors. Ideal for perimeter protections of farms, fences, houses, accesses, etc. The modules can be installed outdoors and have an anti-sabotage tamper, which triggers the alarm if someone tries to tamper with them. The alarm signal is activated when someone crosses the two infrared rays simultaneously, that is, it avoids small animals such as pigeons.
- It has two modules: transmitter and receiver, both with IP55 protection against dust and water.
- Both modules have 2 lenses each for the transmission and reception of infrared rays.
- Connections to the alarm center or digital input center are made by cable.
- It allows a distance of 30 m outdoors and 90 m indoors.
- Orientation angle of the lenses adjustable inside the housing (+/- 90 degrees in the horizontal plane and +/- 10 degrees in the vertical plane).
- The transmitter module has 2 terminals to connect the power supply and 2 terminals to connect the tamper protection tamper.
- The receiver module has 2 terminals for connecting the power supply, 2 terminals for connecting the tamper protection tamper and 3 terminals for connecting the alarm jump.
- The receiver module has indicator LEDs to aid in calibration and orientation of the infrared rays.
- 5-position adjustable infrared ray response time.
- Voltage: 13.8 to 24.0 VDC (power supply not included).
- Consumption: 40 mA.
- It can be fixed to the wall or to a mast.
- Anchors and screws are supplied for fixing to the mast. The diameter of the mast should be from 38 to 55 mm.
- Size: 171 x 77 x 80 mm.